Friday, March 9, 2018

The Tube in the Room


I acquired this vacuum cleaner around year 2002 and it is still working fine. This is probably because I am so lazy I don't use it very much. Today I used it on the cobwebs but they were stronger than the tube and wouldn't relent, don't know why. What you see here is a drawing of the device as it is sitting in my cobwebbed room. I'll try again later. It's good on dust and particles. I'm supposed to work hard on house cleaning but all I really want to do is hire someone else to do it for me. The tube is not sucking up a hapless towel, it is just covered by it. Gotta find the plug, if you don't plug it in, it won't go. My housekeeping sucks worse than this machine.

Black tech pen on sketchbook page, about 5 1/2" x 3 1/2", March 9, 2018.

No comments: