Saturday, February 3, 2018

Groundhog moment


It happens every year and you get the feeling like in that movie that I never saw, that you're trapped in a time loop that never ends. For some reason every magazine I read these days talks about our world falling apart and how awful it's going to be if it isn't already awful for most people. I am about to release yet another vehicle onto the roads with me in it and I'd rather be sitting by the fire with a cup of coffee reading about dystopia or the traffic version of it, "autodystopia." It's a weird mixture of comfort and terror, that's our world. 

Black tech pen ink and grayscale marker on sketchbook page, 4 1/2" x 2 1/2", February 3, 2018.

1 comment:

Texchanchan said...

Good commentary there. "The sky is falling!" Well, only parts of it.

Nice picture of a woodchuck too.