Thursday, September 14, 2017

My New Blue Blankie


My new blanket arrived today, from the "Company Store." They have consistently sold to me any type of warm and luxurious and colorful home fabrics I could want. This blankie is a light cerulean blue in lambswool, advertised as washable in the home washer. I know that winter is just around the corner and I will need the warmth real soon. You see a drawing of it still folded and placed on a stack of Company Store smaller fabrics in different colors. Wooden camp stool by L.L. Bean. Look for a lot of Cerulean Blue and Sky Blue from me as it is my Theme Color for the upcoming year.

Black tech pen ink on sketchbook page, colored in Photoshop, 4" x 6", September 13, 2017.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

<3

Gypsy Witch said...

I love these sketches, and I love the colour of the blankie!