Monday, May 15, 2017

Geometrikon for Spring


I designed this one to fit in a space in a crowded sketchbook page. Also I like the aqua color which makes me think of spring. This week it is unusually cold for spring and I am busy working on my Stasheff cover which is why you have not seen new material here. There's something vaguely three-dimensional illusion here if you look at the triangles long enough. This is mixed media, the aqua blue texture is simple marker and the lines are marker ink. You can use the very fadeable marker for Art if you scan it immediately afterward. The rest is colored in Photoshop which at this point is deteriorating on this computer and failing to work. Do you think that Donald Trump is the Nietzschean Superman, having become beyond good and evil? See if anyone reads this. Pretty picture!

Markers on sketchbook page and Photoshop, 4" x 4", May 15, 2017.

1 comment:

Rae Trigg said...

Yep. Several of us read this. That is a pretty picture. :P