Saturday, October 8, 2016

Quick Mall Draw


I thought I'd have more time to draw a proper sketch inside Tysons Corner Mall, but after all the sushi and beer I consumed I didn't get to it. Also on Friday night the mall is mobbed and there is no place to sit down. I finally found a metal folding chair and dashed off this few minutes of sketchery. Not enough detail, I guess, but I especially liked the "Tear Down Your Home" sign because I am still stuck in legal limbo with the buyers of the House of Mildew, I  have to pay insurance and electric bills for a house that is empty and scheduled for demolition. I feel sorry for the old house and look forward to having it put out of its misery. In Northern Virginia (the N.V. on the sign) they are building new houses everywhere none of them anywhere in my price range, not that I would buy one anyway. A model face glowers from another large advertising billboard hanging in the mall space. 

Black tech pen ink on sketchbook page with some Photoshop work, 6" x 5", October 7, 2016.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Need To Increase Your ClickBank Commissions And Traffic?

Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products with banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and get the banner codes for your selected ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the available ClickBank products.