Friday, September 23, 2016

The Cheese Thiefbot


I'm hungry at an odd hour again, though for me there are no non-odd hours. I'll have a snack of cheese and crackers. But where is the cheese? The crackers taste like drywall without the cheese. But wait, there on the counter is this tiny thing which looks like a cross  between a rat and a baby elephant, but it's a mini-bot, and it's rolling away from me on little wheels! And it has my cheese held in a four-digit grabber. Is this a cousin of the "Wrapped Thing?" Or is it yet another attempt for me to lie about being up-to-date in my Drawing of the Day? Perhaps it's a hallucination brought on by too many visits to Home Depot. Oh wait, there's my cheese. It's the light bulbs which weren't the right kind for the Mystic Lamp of Studio Work. Let's try this again, but not right now.

Black technical pen ink on sketchbook page, 3 1/2" x 2 1/2", September 22, 2016.

No comments: