Sunday, June 19, 2016

Grumpy Bunny


I must apologize for not promptly posting my Saturday's effort, but I just didn't feel like it, having had a lovely afternoon and evening imbibing nectar and drawing landscapery. Don't worry, it will be along at the proper time. Meanwhile, "Grumpy Bunny" will sit in the SpaceFiller spot and slurp his ice tea and make remarks about political or philosophical topics. Again, don't worry, I turned Grumpy's chat mike off so you don't hear what he is saying. You've seen that wicker chair in a couple of chic outdoor furniture catalogues, and I don't know why he has it. Well now the sun is going down and I managed to make a post on June 19 so that I am not slacking off with the By-Product. Do stay tuned for the Summer Solstice Wine Paradise entry coming up tomorrow on June 20.

"Grumpy Bunny" is drawn with Photoshoppe on the Cintiq, 5" x 8", June 19, 2016.

No comments: