Thursday, March 10, 2016

Earth Mover Dragon


Dragon on site! How can you resist our friend Fred,here resting between dirt-chomping jobs at the construction venue. I hear they're  building  a care home for aging fantasy-prone folks.Well I may belong there soon enough.We'll build  a garden with a little waterfall and some fantasy creatures sculpted in resin or concrete.There will be reliable, plentiful bandwidth and a big library donated by the residents.Sooner or later there will be the option of having your consciousness and memory uploaded to the Singularity.

This is the first blog post I've posted from the Cintiq where the art was processed in Cintiq's Photoshop.Typing is cumbersome (no, not Cumberbatch).I am having nasty "licensing " problems with Photoshop CS4 after upgrading my Rosetta  Stone Persian language learning set. Photoshop won't  go.

Dragon is tech pen black ink on sketchbook page, color added in Photoshop, 7" x 6", March 10, 2016.

1 comment:

Mike (Altus) said...

I love your machine hybrids. I also see the Cintiq doesn't like spaces after periods. ;)