Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Kitchen Tablescape


Is your kitchen table cluttered? Mine is. You see only a part of it, too! Magazines in a mesh box, tissues for allergic nose, vitamins and remedies, a beer bottle (empty), a hand-blown glass potion vessel, and a lamp. After a while I have only a square foot of space in which to put my bowl of Campbell's soup. Must de-clutter! Must make neat! I got up almost at sunset today, which is totally shameful and I've got to find a way to be more of a daylight striver like most other people. Just because I'm working from home now making art doesn't mean that I should live like a lazy slob. Meanwhile I'm still questing for some meaningful art software that I can load on the Cintiq.

Black tech pen on sketchbook page, 5" x 7", November 25, 2015.

No comments: