Thursday, March 24, 2011

Magical Meadow



The more alert among my handful of readers here may note that I have not posted a By-Product for two days. That's because my internet service was Kaput for those days and I couldn't get online from my studio computer. The repairman arrived and fixed it on Wednesday morning so here I am back again. My vintage picture this time is a tiny piece that was no more than a "toss-off" to use a remaining piece of illustration board, but it proved to be popular enough at a DarkoverCon show to sell. Perhaps it was the creature faces. These are "dogbirds," which look like flying Chihuahuas, as well as one real bird, in the upper right area. They rustle through a meadow in which bright spring irises bloom.

"Magical Meadow" is watercolor on illustration board, 8" x 7", November 1991.

No comments: