Saturday, December 4, 2010

Angry Little Red Square



This is the way I feel about my art right now, I want to make lavish Photoshop scenes with barely clad Amazon warrioresses and glitzy spaceships, but all I come up with when I say "Speedpaint!" is this, which is considered "Self-Expression." If I can't draw figures, well, I'll make them out of geometric shapes. I sort of like this little guy anyway. Some folks say he reminds them of a cinnamon Chiclet but we haven't had those confections in many many years. Angry Little Red Square needs motivation and self-management skills. Eventually he'll get up and trundle away. Brought to you by Photoshop.

1 comment:

Tristan Alexander said...

Because you are torturing your muse to death by trying to do what is not you! Wanting to be just one of the crowd and make art that looks like a million other digital hacks does not feed your soul or inspire creativity!

BE YOURSELF and stop trying to copy the 20 something Japanese clone digital "artists"!

If you realy want to do digital, find a way to make it yours and NOT a way to match/be the same as anyone else!