Friday, August 7, 2009

Pyramids and Pylons




These commercial buildings appear to have been designed by a Noantri architect or at least someone with memories of a techno-Atlantis. I sat in the "Seattle's Best" coffeeshop of my local Borders Books and drew what I saw out the window. If I had time and energy, I'd draw at least one of these types of sketches every day. Original drawing is about 5 1/2" x 8".

I've gotten no comments for weeks. Tristan is still at Pennsic but where are the others? Perhaps off on August hiatus of some kind? Someone might be looking at this somewhere, I hope.


4 comments:

nateprentice said...

Hello. I'm here. I love your pics!

Rae Trigg said...

I've been reading. I really like the sketches you've been posting, especially the sky studies.

Mary said...

I'm still enjoying the daily By-Product. Just don't have any insightful comments :-) ... I like the scenes from fantasy and from your graphic novels, and your abstractions... and some of your retro sign work. I like your architectural and landscape stuff as well, but it doesn't engage my commenting reflex as much.

LauraJ said...

I'm here too.