Friday, June 12, 2009

Rainy Breakfast and Lunch Specials




It has been wonderfully warm and humid and rainy and thundery these last weeks, and I love it. It's my favorite type of weather. So when I re-did the sign at Mena's bagel and sandwich shop, I did a "rain" theme. You see the clouds with lightning, the flowing water, the rain on the city roofs, and the big blue stylized raindrops on the right. 
I am paid in food at the shop. This sign earned me a cheesesteak with bacon, a bag of chips, and a can of CocaCola. 

Tristan, yes, let's work out an art exchange. It should be something that I never do and you never do, so that we can have stylistic adventures. Or else we should try the old strategy again, where you do one of "my" pieces and I do one of "yours."

1 comment:

Tristan Alexander said...

"Will work for Food" lol! Getting a meal for the sign is great!

As for our art exchange, email me please and we can discuss ideas. It is always good to stretch our artistic muscules and do things new.